Student Educational Records
- Student Record Release Form
- Parent or Eligible Student Request to Review Records
and/or Obtain Copies of Records
- Prior Consent to Release Private Data To or From an Outside Agency/Person
Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Student Educational Records include the following:
- Standardized achievement and ability test data
- Course grades
- Attendance Records
- Health and Medical Records
- Evaluations by professional staff
- Other information documenting a student’s time in District 196
Release of information from student records
Parents, guardians and students aged 18 and older can examine contents of their student educational record. They also can challenge the accuracy of educational records and have the right to authorize or deny release of records requested by a third party.
The district forwards educational records of students to other schools/districts in which a student seeks or intends to enroll, upon request of that school/district. No notification is made prior to this type of records transfer.
Locate and obtain your graduate transcripts
Educational transcripts of District 196 graduates are kept at their school of graduation for one year after their date of graduation.
After one year, graduate transcripts are maintained at the District 196 Office, 3455 153rd Street West, Rosemount, MN 55068.
For questions you may e-mail us or contact the transcript office by phone at 651- 423-7790. For more information on student educational records, contact your child's principal or call the archive office at 651-423-7710.